Our ancestors have been around for about six million years now. Whereas, we evolved to homo-sapiens only 200,000 years ago. During prehistoric times the only purpose of mankind was to survive and pass of its knowledge, heritage, and genes to the next generation. And if we take a look at history humans are pretty good at it. Our ancestors have survived some of the hardest and extreme climates and situations and yet they survived and thrived and gave birth to a civilisation that we call society today. The first underwear ever recorded dates back to 7000 years. Egyptian pharaohs and emperors were buried with their loin-cloths. There’s a proof that men’s underwear was a staple even in those times.
However, we have come a long way since then. Some of you might think that there’s a simple principle to men’s underwear- wear it, change it, wash it, repeat it. But there’s more to what meets the eye. And whether guys choose boxers, briefs, or live to go commando, chances are, underwear for men rarely gets a second thought.
- Men’s Briefs- These are the classic old men’s underwear that everyone must have worn at least once. This men’s underwear style isn’t comfortable for everyone but it offers great support and a neat fit. Men’s briefs are good for men with large thighs.
- Men’s Boxer Shorts – Traditional these are the traditional boxer shorts and offer maximum coverage, comfort, and breath ability. However, they tend to often bunch and ride up your crotch. Men’s boxer shorts isn’t a good choice for slim-fit trousers as the fabric tends to roll up inside the trousers giving them an uneven look.
- Men’s Boxer Briefs- This is a hybrid between the traditional boxer short with the fitting similar to men’s briefs. Men’s boxer briefs sit on the waist reaching up to you half-thigh. This men’s underwear style is very versatile and goes with almost every attire. Men’s boxer briefs look good on men with nicely toned butt-cheeks.
- Men’s Thongs- Thongs for men are the exotic and sensual ones in the list of Men’s underwear style. They are designed using sexy apparel with very less fabric providing minimum to almost no coverage. Men’s thongs help hoist the package and make it appear firm and pleasing. Wearing a thong to a party can increase your chances of getting lucky as it tends to increase sex appeal and compliments your abdominal physique.
- Men’s G- strings – These are usually worn by men who are into role-playing and exotic dances. G- strings for men are also widely used as swimwear and a great choice for the beach and summer. Celebrities around the world are gaining an interest in men’s G- strings because of its sensuous and bold design. Men who wear g- strings on a regular basis feel that it makes them feel more confident about themselves.
The most important thing about men’s underwear is that it should be changed frequently and should always remain clean. Some people like to wear their men’s underwear till the last strand of the fabric wears out. But men’s underwear should be discarded when they are threadbare or stained,
Throwing away your old, worn out underwear for men pushes you to buy new and clean underwear regularly. It’s never a good idea to stick with one type of men’s underwear style throughout your life. Step up your game, and unless you’re religiously committed to boxers or briefs, go for something wild and exotic like thongs for men, men’s G-strings or bikini for men. If you have fun with your men’s underwear, she will, too — and everybody wins! Colours, fabrics, cuts, styles — have at least one pair of each.
One of the best ways to keep your bedroom business active and spicy is to try switching to a pair of men’s sheer underwear. Even though it won’t improve all your bedroom skills, there’s no harm in trying.
The next issue to consider is what material to choose. Usually, men should go with cotton and synthetic blends for everyday wear to ensure proper ventilation and breath ability. Leave the rest of the luxurious fabrics for those special occasions. The fabric of your men’s underwear needs to be skin friendly in order to avoid discomfort and irritation down there. Men’s underwear made using new synthetic blends significantly reduce the risk of Chaffing, Rashes, and Infections.